Clinical research is all about clinical trials which are used to evaluate drugs, surgical procedures, medical devices, dietary, physiotherapy and other potential interventions. Increasingly, we rely on the results of these trials to guide the decision on whether to allow the new treatment to become part of established medical practice.
Selecting the safest and most effective therapy is the goal of all patient care. This goes back to the Oath of Hippocrates and the commitment primum non necere (first do no harm).
Pharmaceutical Research and development is the process of discovering, developing and bringing to market new drug products. Clinical research not only ensures quicker returns on investments made for the pharma company, but also drives access to better and safer patient care.
If you are passionate about working with clinical data and looking forward to work in Site Management Organisations (SMOs), Contract Research Organisations (CROs), Pharmaceutical Companies and MNCs, PGDCR course is the right choice.
It is a Post Graduate Diploma course. It includes 3 months of class room training and 3 months of Internship/Placement (Optional).
Learning Objectives: At the conclusion of this training program participants should be able to:
- Learn the process for managing biomedical product development for FDA approval
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the clinical trials process through a modular, operations-focus approach
- Acquire project management skills needed to successfully manage human clinical trials
- Gain a global perspective on clinical trials management to better respond to the growing industry across the globe
- Learn how to respond to ethical issues inherent in clinical trials
- Discover how to use statistical methods to monitor clinical trial outcomes and make decisions
- Gain practical knowledge through real-world case studies and team projects in product development
- Learn from instructors with industry expertise in clinical trials management
- Learn Clinical data management stages and Process.
- Learn about various pharmacovigilance activities, its reporting system and causality assessment
This programme will give an opportunity to work in Multinational Companies.
- Clinical Trial Analyst
- Clinical Trial Assistant
- Clinical Research Co-Ordinator
- Clinical Research Associate
- Quality Control
- Quality Analyst
- Principal Investigator