a) PGDCRRA – Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research & Regulatory Affairs – Health Science & Life Science
b) PGDCRCDM – Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research & Clinical Database Management – University approved program
c) Certification course in CDM
d) Certification course in SAS
- PGDCRA – Clinical Research course for students who have graduated in Health Sciences: MBBS/BHMS/BDS/BAMS/BPHARM/M PHARM/MDS/PhD in biotechnology/PhD In Microbiology/BSc and MSc in Nursing
- PGDCRA- Clinical Research course for students who graduated in Life Sciences: MSc microbiology/MSc biotechnology/B.Tech in Biotechnology /M.Biotechnology/MSc Zoology/any other masters degree in life sciences.
- PGDCRCDM - The candidates must have studied any Bachelor degree (B.Sc.) in Life science and any graduation in Allied Health Science/Life Science Graduates from a recognized University or equivalent.
- The candidates must have studied Medicine (MBBS), Pharmacy (B-Pharmacy, M-pharmacy), Dental (BDS), Alternate medicine, BE in Biotechnology or any graduation in Allied Health Science/Life Science Graduates from a recognized University. B.Sc., in Nursing / B. Tech (BT) B.M.L.T / B.Sc., M.L.T / B.P.T /B.A.M.S / B.H.M.S
- Current year student of above qualification can apply for the course and will be awarded certificate only when they complete their graduation.
These courses will aid in a substantial way for placements in all types of pharmaceutical (Intermediates/active Ingredients/formulations) manufacturing, Cosmetics manufacturing, Food and allied products, Polymers and Paints, Soaps and related chemicals manufacturing. Agrochemicals including insecticides/pesticides/wedicides etc. This course is expected to provide a good head start for students to get into these industries in comparison compared to other students. Professionals working in BPO/marketing/specific industries too can use this opportunity to get a break through the added Personality Development course. This package for all these courses will enable them to excel in interviews and thereafter in their respective careers.
As per Ernst & Young Report, the global market is estimated to be worth over USD 52 billion. There are more than 2, 50, 000 positions vacant with attractive salaries. Moreover, with a dramatic increase in the number of trials being conducted worldwide; the demand for clinical research professionals is ready to reach an all-time high. Jobs are available in CROs, Pharmaceutical Companies and Research Sites. Salaries are based on qualification & experience ranging from Rs. 2, 00,000 to Rs. 18, 00,000 annually. Our program is job oriented and the course curriculum is developed & validated by Industry experts.
Both students and professionals can avail this facility. There will be full time course/week end course.
Yes, we provide guaranteed internship & 100% placement assistance to all our students who successfully complete our PG Diploma course.
Yes, projects will be part of the curriculum and examinations will be conducted at the end of the courses.
Basic course will be for the span of 3 to 4 months depending on nature of qualifications and it will be specifically focused on the theory aspect. In addition there will be a practical, hands-on 3 months of internship.
Professionally qualified faculty and experts from various industries.