Post Graduate Diploma in Investigator’s Responsibility
Post Graduate Diploma in Investigator’s Responsibility : Course Description: It is an Online post graduate Diploma course. …
Post Graduate Diploma in Investigator’s Responsibility :
Course Description: It is an Online post graduate Diploma course. It includes 3 months online sessions.
Students will gain knowledge in the core competencies of clinical research and investigation such as study design, research implementation, statistical approaches, responsible conduct of research, scientific communication and literature critique, leadership, and community engagement.
Applicants are recommended to have one of the following Health Science degree: MBBS / B.D.S
Benefits of PG Diploma in Investigators Responsibility:
- We are the only institute providing online course for Investigator’s responsibility
- Only medical Practisioners can apply for the course
- Every Saturday you can have a Skype chat for 1hour
- Each student will be assigned a mentor
- Every month there will be discussion on case studies related to the course
- Practical training on filling case report form
- Electronic copies will be shared to students.
- Lecture slides in PowerPoint format, as used for on-campus classes, made available for Online sessions.
- Additional notes arising from on-campus lectures and tutorials will be shared via mail.
- There will be quiz and assignment related to each module.
- After completion of all the modules there will be final assessment.
Additional Features of the course
- E books and SOP’S will be shared via mail to the candidates.
- Recent updates of clinical research will be provided to the students via mail.
System Requirement for Students
- The broad band connection (512kbps and above)
- Head Set
- Link will be sent to the students email id, they have to click on the link and get connected
No Reviews found for this course.