PG Diploma in Pharmacovigilance course
PG diploma in pharmacovigilance course: It is an Online post graduate Diploma course. It includes 3 months …
PG diploma in pharmacovigilance course:
It is an Online post graduate Diploma course. It includes 3 months online sessions.
- Pre and post marketing drug safety and Pharmacovigilance
- Risk management strategies
- How to prepare for a safety inspection
- Signal detection
- Medical approach in diagnosis and management of ADRs
Applicants are recommended to have one of the following Health Science degree
Bachelor’s / Master’s / PhD / MBBS / B.D.S / B.A.M.S / B.H.M.S / Pharmaceutical Science) / B.Pharmacy / M.Pharmacy
- Electronic copies will be shared to students.
- Lecture slides in PowerPoint format, as used for on-campus classes, made available for Online sessions.
- Additional notes arising from on-campus lectures and tutorials will be shared via mail.
Weekly and Monthly Evaluation
- Test paper will be shared with the candidates on weekly basis and Monthly basis.
- A feedback barometer, through which students are enabled to provide anonymous feedback as to how the subject is progressing on a weekly basis.
Additional Features of the course
- E books and SOP’S will be shared via mail to the candidates.
- Recent updates of clinical research will be provided to the students via mail.
System Requirement for Students
- The broad band connection (512kbps and above)
- Head Set
- Link will be sent to the students email id, they have to click on the link and get connected
No Reviews found for this course.