PG Diploma in GLP Bangalore :
It is an online post graduate Diploma course. It includes 3 months online sessions.
At the conclusion of this training program participants should be able to
- Understand the high specific requirements and intent of this GLP regulation.
- Understand the GLP requirements and 21CFR58.
- Understand requirement for Good Laboratory Practices.
- Understand how the requirements should be implemented within your organization.
B.Pharm, M Pharm, BSc., MSc., B Chem, M Chem, Doctorates in science disciplines, BE, DE and Professionals working in the pharma industry as chemical engineers, commerce graduates working in stores and other personnel with relevant experience from various departments, Final Year B. Pharm / M Pharm
- Electronic copies will be shared to students.
- Lecture slides in PowerPoint format, as used for on-campus classes, made available for Online sessions.
- Additional notes arising from on-campus lectures and tutorials will be shared via mail.
Weekly and Monthly Evaluation
- Test paper will be shared with the candidates on weekly basis and Monthly basis.
- A feedback barometer, through which students are enabled to provide anonymous feedback as to how the subject is progressing on a weekly basis.
Additional Features of the course
- E books and SOP’S will be shared via mail to the candidates.
- Recent updates of clinical research will be provided to the students via mail.
System Requirement for Students
- The broad band connection (512kbps and above)
- Head Set
- Link will be sent to the students email id, they have to click on the link and get connected