Clinical Research Quality Assurance Course :
It includes 3 months online sessions.
At the conclusion of this training program participants should be able to
- Learn about managing the quality of data from their drug development and clinical.
- To ensure clinical data accuracy and integrity.
- To carefully document query identification and resolution throughout a study’s duration.
- Maintaining accuracy and quality throughout a clinical study is a continual, dynamic process.
Applicants are recommended to have one of the following Life Science degree
Bachelor’s / Master’s / PhD/ Pharmaceutical Science) / B.Pharmacy / M.Sc. / M.Pharmacy
- Electronic copies will be shared to students
- Lecture slides in PowerPoint format, as used for on-campus classes, made available for Online sessions
- Additional notes arising from on-campus lectures and tutorials will be shared via mail
Weekly and Monthly Evaluation
- Test paper will be shared with the candidates on weekly basis and Monthly basis
- A feedback barometer, through which students are enabled to provide anonymous feedback as to how the subject is progressing on a weekly basis
Additional Features of the course
- E books and SOP’S will be shared via mail to the candidates
- Recent updates of clinical research will be provided to the students via mail
System Requirement for Students
- The broad band connection (512kbps and above)
- Head Set
- Link will be sent to the students email id, they have to click on the link and get connected